If you are craving something warm and delicious for your lunches at the campground this fall, this easy camping recipe from LifeWithTheCrustOff.com! We’ll give you the complete recipe below so that you can enjoy your time at the campground this fall with your family. If you are looking for a great RV to take you there, shop the new RVs for sale at Hitch RV.
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 croissants split
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Pound deli ham — I recommend honey ham for a great combination of salty and sweet.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Brush over the inside of each of the split croissants and top with a slice of swiss cheese
- Top with ham and fold the two halves together.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil, being sure to seal all the edges.
- Bake in a 350 over for 10-15 minutes or place over your fire on a grill grate and cook until cheese is melted, turning frequently.