We're Doing Our Part To Keep Others Healthy
May 8, 2020
Open Online 24/7
Call For Appointment
To Our Valued Customers,
At Hitch RV, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority as we navigate this unprecedented global event. Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19.
- Our locations are following government mandates.
- Hitch RV in Milford DE is open by appointment (max 2 per half-hour).
- Our Columbia SC location remains open. We will update this page as directives change.
Here are some of the things we're doing to protect against COVID-19:
- All employees are required to closely monitor their health, and we are instructing them to stay home if they or someone in their household becomes sick.
- Keep a safe distance from each other while at work (minimum 6-feet apart).
- Employees who can will work from home.
- Disinfecting all bathrooms and surfaces at increased intervals while using proper disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
- Wiping down all high-touched areas of RVs in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and during the day.
- You have the choice of shopping at one of our dealerships or online.
- We can assist you in shopping and buying your RV online, and we can deliver it to your home. Click For Details.
- Staff are available at all Hitch RV locations during normal business hours to assist you. When you call you'll reach our voice mail. Leave a message and a member of our team will call you back timely. Click To Contact Us.
- To provide a little fun relief, read and contribute to our Travel Smart page
We genuinely appreciate your business and loyalty to Hitch RV. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or a member of our team. Together, we can get through this, and you can count on us to do our part.