Wherever you plan to spend your fall camping trip, this delicious fall drink recipe will help you to warm up on a chilly night around the fire. Enjoy this autumn twist on hot chocolate that is perfect for sipping while sitting around the campfire this fall! Get the full recipe below!
Recipe adapted from one on TypicallyTopical.com
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- a pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- a pinch of sea salt
- 2 oz. white, milk, or dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Caramel sauce
- Combine milk, pumpkin, and spices in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring continually.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer: do not boil!
- Remove from the heat and whisk in chocolate, leaving some chopped chocolate for garnish.
- Divide into mugs and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon and add a drizzle of caramel sauce!
- Serve hot and enjoy while relaxing around the fire!
Find your dream RV for a great price at Hitch RV! We have an incredible selection of RVs with outdoor kitchens to help you make this delicious fall drink for your crew. Contact us today to take home your next family RV!