Buckle up! We’re going camping in our new RV because it’s our favorite season of the year. We’re talking chilly evenings by the bonfire, sweatshirts and sweatpants all day, and beautiful hikes within the colorful trees. All of that, and of course, pumpkin spice. There’s something so special about staying warm and cozy in your RV with a steaming hot mug of your favorite drink. This year, we’ve decided to give you a recipe that we know you’ll love if you love anything pumpkin spice! And of course, we’ve made it easy with just a few simple ingredients you can stow away in your RV’s pantry for such a time as this.
What You’ll Need:
1. 3 tbsp Pumpkin puree
2. 1/2 cup Vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
3. 2 tsp Maple syrup
4. 1 sprinkle Cinnamon
5. 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
6. 1/2 tsp Vanilla
How to Make It:
1. In a cup or sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stove top or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
2. Remove the milk from the stove and stir in the vanilla, spices, and sweetener.
3. Place the milk in a cup and use a milk frother or a blender to foam the milk until it’s frothy.
4. Pour coffee into a cute mug that you love and then add the foamy milk mixture on top. You can then sprinkle cinnamon over top it.
5. Find your favorite blanket and turn on the electric fireplace in your RV. Enjoy the drink with a cozy blanket and a good book.
It’s really that simple! You won’t have too much trouble having these ingredients in your RV with you, and it’s likely that it’ll take only 10 minutes to make. Another great thing about this is that it’s made with puree and almond milk, which means that it’s lower in calories than the pumpkin spice latte you’ll get at your regular coffee shop. The fact that it doesn’t have any added sugar or fake sweetener is a great asset to this delicious drink.
If you’ve been searching for that perfect RV to go and have fall adventures in, please check out our new RVs for sale. We’ve got a lot of great deals going in this season and we know you know you may find exactly what you’re dreaming for. If you have any questions about our inventory, please contact us. We’d love to connect with you and help you find an RV at a great price that you can go camping in this fall. We hope that whether or not you already have an RV, you’ll enjoy our delicious homemade pumpkin spice latte!