Fall is one of the most beautiful times to take your family on an RVing vacation, and in New Jersey there are tons of places to go that have fun, can’t-miss attractions. Let’s take a look at the Top 5 Fall Toy Hauler Destinations in New Jersey.
- Ocean View Resort– Once you see everything Ocean View Resort has to offer, you will see why it is perfect for your toy hauler. With over 1,000 campsites featuring electricity, water, sewer, cable TV, fire ring, and picnic table, you’ll be completely comfortable. Plus, being only three miles from the Jersey Shore beaches will give you the perfect place to ride your ATV down the beach or kayak on the ocean.
- Liberty Harbor– This campground is located only fifteen minutes from New York City, and you can even see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from the sites. RVing here gives you the ability to enjoy the outdoors, but then, you can travel into the city to experience some of the City that Never Sleeps.
- Depot Travel Park– Located only one mile from the Cape May beaches in Southern NJ, you’ll have plenty of options to enjoy your outdoor toys. Plus, you’ll have fun in this campground featuring free Wi-Fi hotspots and two children’s playgrounds.
- Timberlake Campground– With over 20 acres of both wooded and open campsites, Timberlake Campground has much to offer. You can enjoy the game room, playgrounds, and swimming pool within the grounds, or take your four-wheeler to the nearby fishing pond.
- Mahlon Dickerson Reservation– This area is more wooded to offer fishing, hiking, and trails for riding to give you lots of times outdoors. However, each site comes with 30 and 50 amp electrical to give you the perfect hookup for your toy hauler.
To find out more about the best spots to enjoy the fall weather in New Jersey, you can contact us or stop by our location. While you are here, we’ll show you around our lot or toy haulers, travel trailers, and more, and then show you all of the best places you can take them this fall.