Forest River RV Alpha Wolf Touring Edition Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The all-new Alpha Wolf Touring Edition travel trailers by Forest River are great units for those couples that love to explore. You can easily sleep two in either model and both offer a slide for added interior space inside. Full kitchen and bath amenities make it easy to go every weekend if you like.
The interior features a blackout kitchen appliance package, on demand tankless hot water, under bed storage which is great for those larger items, and NO carpet! A skylight in each shower allows for more natural lighting and head room, plus there is a motion sensing night light in the bathroom perfect for those who are up, but not always fully awake! An outside shower is also available with hot and cold water so you can rinse off before taking the dirt all inside when you play hard, and this is perfect for your fury friends as well. The Convenience Pkg. provides leash latch pet safety technology and a large exterior folding assist grab handle on the main entry door.
So, for weekends filled with adventure, hitch up your very own Alpha Wolf Touring Edition and enjoy what nature has to offer!
Alpha Wolf Touring Edition 17CB
Forest River Alpha Wolf Touring Edition travel trailer 17CB highlights: Theater ... more about Alpha Wolf Touring Edition 17CB
Sleeps 2 Slides 1 Length 23 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft Hitch Weight 525 lbs GVWR 6995 lbs Dry Weight 4678 lbs Cargo Capacity 2317 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 81 gals Grey Water Capacity 35 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless On Demand Awning Info 15' Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Alpha Wolf Touring Edition 17MKE
Forest River Alpha Wolf Touring Edition travel trailer 17MKE highlights: Theater ... more about Alpha Wolf Touring Edition 17MKE
Sleeps 2 Slides 1 Length 23 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft Hitch Weight 635 lbs GVWR 7068 lbs Dry Weight 4883 lbs Cargo Capacity 2182 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 81 gals Grey Water Capacity 35 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Available Beds Murphy Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless On Demand Awning Info 15' Axle Count 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Alpha Wolf Touring Edition Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 150W Inverter Outlet (Main Bedroom)
- Nightstand Drawers (Main Bedroom)
- Under Bed Storage
- Soft Open, Blackout Pull Shades Throughout
- TV Prep
- Full Lino Floor Covering – No Carpet
- Nautilus Style Shower with Retractable Splash Proof Door (Square Shower)
- Glass shower door (Radius Shower)
- Removable Clothes Hanging Rod In Shower (Square Shower/Tub Only)
- Shower/Tub Skylight
- Porcelain Stool with Water Jet Assist and Foot Flush
- Motion Sensing Night Light in Bathroom
- Smart Monitor Panel with Smart Phone Bluetooth Connectivity
- 10 cu. Ft., 12V high Efficiency Refrigerator
- “Blackout” Kitchen Appliance and Hardware Package
- “Blackout” Wheel Package
- Home Security/Safety Camera System Prep (2 Side, 1 Over Main Entry, 1 Rear)
- “ToughBend” Rigid Skirt Metal Design
- Outside TV Prep Connections
- Leash Latch Pet Safety Technology
- Motion Sensing Lights in Pass Thru
- Convenience Light at Utility Center
- “Niagara” Size 81 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Extended Lend-A-Hand Handrail (Main Entry)
- Juice Pack - 100W Roof Mount Solar Panel (Expandable to 450W), Series 27 Battery, Battery Box, Battery Disconnect, Voltmeter and 30AMP Solar Charger
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- 1x Engineered Wood “Super Truss” Roof Structure with 3/8" Decking.
- Fully Laminated Exterior Walls with Block Foam Insulation
- LP Quick Connect
- LED Interior/Exterior Lighting Package
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
Weather Guard Protection
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure and Forced Air Heat
- Insulator Series Wood Roof and Floor Superstructure
- Oversized Bathroom Attic Fan for Increased Interior Air Flow
- Thermo-Control Reflective Safety Glass Windows
- PVC Roof Membrane w/Heat Reflectivity and Lifetime Warranty
- Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool
- Upgraded Laminated Exterior Walls and Block Foam Insulation
- 12V, Residential Refrigerator w/ Travel Lock
- Blackout Kitchen Appliance Package
- LCI "One Control"
- Aluminum Rims
- Spring Spout Kitchen Faucet with Pull-out Sprayer
- Aluminum Fold Out Exterior Steps
- On Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater
- On The Go™ Rear Ladder Prep
- G-Glass Entry Door w/Friction Hinge, Window and Shade Prep
- Slam Latch Storage Doors with "Safety Stay" Magnets
- USB/USBC Charging Stations Throughout
- Pet Friendly "Clean Sweep" Floor (No Heat Vents)
- Juice Pack (100W Solar Panel, Batt Disconnect, Battery and
- 30amp Solar Charger)
- Leash Latch Pet Safety Technology
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle (Main Entry)
- Laser Blue Ambient Interior Accent Lighting
- Outside shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Power Front Jack with Light
- Quick Clean Waste Tank Sprayer
- Seamless Countertops Throughout
- Tire Pressure Safety Sensors
- 4 Corner Power Travel Trailer Stabilizer Jacks
- Juice Pack Expansion Kit (100W Panel)
- 32" LED TV with Swing Arm Bracket
- Rear Storage Travel Rack
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.